Friday, June 17, 2005

New Senseo Viral with added grounds!

I've just received a new streaming video viral via one of the discussion groups that I subscribe to.

The viral is for Senseo coffee machines that make use of the convenience factor. It's rather like washing powder tablets, the coffee pods save time spooning out the grounds into the machine and offers perfect portion control time after time after time.

.

The viral is ok in my opinion but what I really liked was the fact that after I'd watched the viral a pop up research questionnaire appeared.

Hence the title "added grounds" The research was a mix of media research and coffee drinking preferences.

This was a very interesting way to combine the interactivity of the Internet, using a viral clip and pop up research questionnaire combination.

1 comment:

site said...

I read a lot of helpful info in this post!